2022 Unified General Auditions (UGAs)
The 2022 Unified General Auditions (UGAs) will again be presented virtually, with performers' recorded auditions and introductions provided to directors and theatre hiring personnel from across the region via an online viewing platform over a set period of time. Applications are now open.
Here are the important dates to remember:
- March 7 @ 1:00pm – Deadline to apply
- March 10 @ 12:00pm - Extended deadline to apply
- March 14 – Notification of application results
- March 29 – If invited, deadline to submit self-tape audition and materials
- Mid-April –Materials are made available to participating theatre companies
- Mid-June – UGAs close and a summary of participating theatre companies will be provided to performers
Expand the accordion below to learn about whether you're eligible to apply, and what to expect if you're invited to participate in the UGAs.
Frequently Asked Questions for Performers
If you have any additional questions, contact Davey Calderon at email@example.com.