Member Discounts + Special Offers
Classic Impressions Inc.
Get more patrons, more affordably!
A proud supporter of the arts and many local non-profits, Classic Impressions Inc. is your trusted source for print and direct marketing. GVPTA Company and Associate members have exclusive access to reduced rates on print, mail and discounted postage, including the following offer (available to GVPTA members until the extended deadline of October 31st, 2021):
*GVPTA Member Exclusive Mailing Package:
- Reach 1,000 Homes or Businesses: $0.67 each
- Reach 2,500 Homes or Businesses: $0.46 each
- Reach 5,000 Homes or Businesses: $0.39 each
*Pricing includes: Data Pull, 8.5 x 5.5” Postcard Printing (Full Colour 2 Sides on 100lb Coated Cover), Mail Preparation AND Postage (before taxes)
With online ads costing $1-$3 per click, and inboxes being overwhelmed daily, there is no time like the present to add Direct Mail to your marketing mix: When combined with digital marketing, direct mail has been shown to boost response rates by up to 45%!
To learn more about how Direct Mail can help your business, click here
To access your GVPTA Member Exclusive Rates, contact Classic Impressions today, and let them know you're a GVPTA member.
Event Freight Logistics
Event Freight Logistics (EFL) is a global freight management company specializing in the Events and Entertainment sector. Their experience, knowledge, and extensive network allow them to provide you with a high level of service in all modes – trucking, ocean, and air freight. They also offer valued added services to assist with your brokerage, warehousing, and carnet set up.
EFL excels at small productions with one or two road cases to global shows requiring multiple tour trucks. They spend the time asking questions, educating, and consulting with their clients to ensure they have the knowledge required to get the show on the road with no surprises!
Reach out to EFL to discuss your logistics and mention that you're a GVPTA member for free consulting, and take advantage of a 5% discount* on your air, ocean, or trucking costs. Maximum discount of $500.00 per shipment.
This is a one-time offer available to GVPTA members who are new EFL clients, and is valid on the first shipment or tour leg only.
Questions? Contact David Cohen, President, Event Freight Logistics Inc., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Discount based on standard rates and cannot be combined with any existing offers/discounts.Promotion subject to change.
Valid for GVPTA Members in good standing only.
Vectorworks Online Seminars (Limited Time Offer)
- Getting Started Online (Value: $149)
- Spotlight Essentials Seminar (Value: $149)
- Hidden Treasures Seminar (Value: $79)
- Vision Essentials Seminar (Value: $149)
- Architect Essentials Seminar (Value: $149)
- Workflow Seminar: Patching Lighting Fixtures (Value: $79)
- Project Sharing Essentials Seminar (Value: $79)
- Braceworks Essentials Seminar (Value: $149)
- Landmark Essentials Seminar (Value: $149)
- Reflected Ceiling Plans Seminar (Value: $149)
Sandman Hotel Group & Sutton Place Hotel Company
Personal Health Insurance
- Dental Care
- Prescription Drug Care
- Extended Health Care
- Travel Emergency Medical
- Group Term Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Member and Family Assistance Program (MFAP)
- Be a professional in the arts, living in Canada
- Have a valid Provincial Health Card
- Be under 71 years of age
Theatre & Event Insurance Benefits
Front Row Insurance Brokers is an entertainment insurance broker specializing in theatre companies, the film industry, the music industry, and photographers. Front Row will negotiate on your behalf to obtain the best coverage at the lowest premium from the insurance companies.
GVPTA members have access to three types of insurance discounts through Front Row.
SOLO Theatrical Insurance
- Up to $5,000,000 in General Liability Coverage.
- Optional Theatrical Property coverage for Equipment, Props, Sets, and Wardrobe
- Additional Insured certificates for your venue(s) for no additional cost.
Short Term Insurance for Venues & Events
- Up to $5,000,000 in General Liability Coverage.
- Additional Insured certificates for your venue and vendors for no additional cost.
- Optional coverage for Equipment rentals and Event Cancellation available
actONE: Theatre, Dance, and Opera
- Theatrical property sets, costumes, cameras, computers & office equipment as well as rented or borrowed theatrical equipment such as lights & sound
- Actors', volunteers' and employees' personal property in theatres or rehearsal spaces
- Theatrical performance disruption for interruption, postponement, cancellation, or impairment of your performances caused by circumstances which are beyond your control
- Theatrical venue and tenants’ legal liability to insure damage you cause to a venue, rehearsal space or any other premise
- Crime-related insurance dishonesty, theft of money, fraud or forgery
- Theatrical liability for claims related to bodily injury or property damage to another party including legal defence costs
- Catastrophic cast indemnity for delays, interruptions, postponements, cancellation of a production or performance due to injury, sickness or permanent total disability or death affecting one-third of your cast
- Travel delay coverage when severe weather conditions or mechanical breakdown of vehicles prevent your cast from being able to travel to a venue. Non-owned automobiles for the use of automobiles in your production
- Cast Non-Appearance to insure interruptions, postponement, cancellation, or impairment of performances when your key cast, talent or performers are unable to appear due to injury, illness or death
- Weather Insurance to insure interruption, postponement, cancellation, or impairment of performances caused by dangerous or adverse weather conditions
- Accident, Medical & Travel Insurance for out-of country emergency situations or for your company while at home