The Vancouver Theatre Guide is the top search result whenever people search the web for theatre in Vancouver.
Here’s how to take advantage of the Vancouver Theatre Guide:
1. As a GVPTA member, any manually submitted regular listings are free.
In addition, members will receive a discounted rate for all featured listings during the season:
$20 for each featured listing for member companies
2. Not a member yet? You can still list on the guide:
If you are a non-member: $40 per featured listing.
-If you would like your listing to be posted for you, a GVPTA representative will be able to do this for a nominal fee.
-A listing is equal to one entry on the Vancouver Theatre Guide. It can be a single show or a festival with a single date range.
3. What is listed on the guide:
Each listing includes an image, show description, venue, opening and closing dates, a website link, and tags such as Event type and Audience.
4. Setup your listing now:
EXAMPLES OF LISTINGS: See the Vancouver Theatre Guide
Need help with filling out your listing? Read our How to Submit Guide.
5. If you would like to use a featured listing or you are a non-member, you can pay for your listing here:
6. List early, list often:
Listings can be posted as far in advance of the show as you want, and will stay up until it’s over.
7. All listings are featured in our GVPTA Industry News newsletter:
All listings will be sent out in our bi-monthly GVPTA Industry News newsletter that goes out to our list of over 4000 subscribers.