THE JOHN MOFFAT & LARRY LILLO AWARD
is an annual Award, intended to assist mature West Coast theatre artists to further their artistic development, and will take the form of a $1,500 dollar cash award. Applications will be considered for projects, courses or to fulfil your heart’s desire.
Criteria For Application:
- Must be a West Coast resident, or be able to demonstrate a body of work on or related to the West Coast.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years professional theatre experience. Applicable experience includes but is not limited to the areas of performance, directing, technical, design or stage management.
- Retroactive funding is not available. The Award will not consider projects which have been completed.
Applications Must Contain:
1. A project proposal. (A letter describing what you would like to do is fine.)
2. A resume.
3. 2 References. (Names & phone numbers are sufficient; letters of reference are not required.)
Submissions accepted by email ONLY to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Annually on May 16th.
Please note: late applications will not be accepted.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on making a donation to the award, please call Dawn Brennan at 604-255-6448