Massey Theatre is looking for new members to join our customer service team as an Audience Services Attendant. Positions available are casual part time with a flexible schedule.
Show times may vary from evenings and weekends to daytime mid-week
Massey Theatre is a non profit 1260 seat facility that hosts dynamic and diverse entertainment performances.
This position is responsible for the comfort and safety of the audience through ushering, ticket taking or concession. Duties include but are not limited to: assisting patrons to their seats, lobby set up, monitoring patrons during performances (no food or drink, no photography etc.) and assisting guests with special seating requirements.
· Exemplary customer service skills
· Enjoys working with a diverse public
· Positive and outgoing demeanor
· Proactive work ethic
· Knowledge of theatre or event operation procedures an asset but not required
· Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Food safe and Serving it Right certificates an asset
Wage: $15.00/hr ($12.00/hr training wage).
Deadline for Application: Friday September 22nd, 2017
Please submit resume Attn: Angela Steidel to email@example.com Please indicate in the subject that you are applying for the Audience Services Attendant position. While we thank everyone who applies, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.