The Arts Club Theatre Company is Canada’s largest not-for-profit urban theatre company. Moving into its 55th season, the Arts Club offers professional live theatre at three venues, as well as on tour throughout the province.
Reporting to the Director of Food and Beverage, the Server staff team is responsible for providing guests of the Back Stage Lounge with efficient and friendly food and beverage service.
We are looking for friendly, outgoing people who have a have a track record of providing a high level of service in a restaurant and bar setting.
This is a part-time variable position where the successful candidate will be required to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
This position falls within the UNIFOR, Local 3000 Union.
- Serving and maintaining tables in a high volume environment
- Providing service for guests at an elevated level of standard.
- Cash handling and cash out
- Ensuring assigned work is completed in full
- Assigned duties as required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Serving it Right
- Three (3) years of prior serving experience in a high volume setting
- Proven cash handling experience
- Knowledge of wine beer and cocktails
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy restaurant environment
- Ability to handle cash and complete cash out duties
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and colleagues
Compensation: $13.79 per hour
To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: August 7, 2018
We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Arts Club Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hiring decisions are based solely on the merits of the candidates and needs of the “Society”.
Learn more about the Arts Club Theatre Company at artsclub.com.