The Arts Club Theatre Company is Canada’s largest not-for-profit urban theatre company. Moving into its 55th season, the Arts Club offers professional live theatre at three venues, as well as on tour throughout the province.
Reporting to the Director of Food and Beverage, the Door Charge Attendant is responsible for greeting guests of the Backstage Lounge while verifying patron identification is in accordance with BC Liquor Licensing Regulations.
We are looking for friendly, outgoing people to greet guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a part-time variable position where the successful candidate will be required to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
This position falls within the UNIFOR, Local 3000 Union.
- Screening patron ID in accordance with BC Liquor Licensing Regulations
- Monitoring patrons for drunkenness and rowdy behaviour
- Cashiering duties and cover charge collection
- Managing the coat check
- Informing patrons of current restaurant specials
Qualifications & Skills:
- Two (2) years of hosting experience in a high volume restaurant OR night club environment
- Prior cash handling experience
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy restaurant environment
- Ability to handle cash
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and colleagues
Compensation: $14.71 per hour
To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: August 7, 2018
We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Arts Club Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hiring decisions are based solely on the merits of the candidates and needs of the “Society”.
Learn more about the Arts Club Theatre Company at artsclub.com.