The Arts Club Theatre Company is currently accepting applications for Ticket Sales Agents available to work day shifts with a priority of evening shifts during the week and on the weekend. As a member of the box office team the Ticket Sales Agents will be part of a dynamic sales team in a unionized position attending to incoming calls and sales at our box office locations.
- Maintaining an exceptional level of customer service
- Upselling and cross selling single tickets
- Booking subscriptions and making ticket exchanges
- Communicating to patrons the need for support (includes asking and taking donations)
- Answering phone calls and giving information on all our productions and packages
- Being familiar with all our productions and their content
- Handling cash and reconciling daily sales reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and databases. Knowledge of Tessitura is an asset
- The successful candidate will have a strong background in customer service and sales
- Experience in an office environment
- Previous phone experience is considered an asset
- A flexible schedule
- Accuracy with cash handling
- Ability to get along with co-workers
- Appreciation of theatre
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sense of humour
- Patience and an open mind
Hours: We are a 7 day a week operation and shift work varies, must be available to work evenings and weekends. Flexibility is an asset. Ideal candidate will be available for 4-5 shifts a week (a typical shift is 4 hours). We are seeking applicants who can work evenings and weekends. The Candidate must have availability for a minimum of three shifts a week, one during the week and two shifts during the weekend.
Wages: $15.03 per hour
Submit Application to: Human Resources, Arts Club Theatre Company (#203-162 W 1st Ave, Vancouver BC, V5Y 0H6) or email@example.com. Please provide a cover letter and a resume (when e-mailing put in the subject line that you are applying for the Ticket Sales Agent)
Deadline for applications: June 14, 2018We thank all who express interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Arts Club Theatre Company:
The Arts Club Theatre Company is Canada’s largest not-for-profit urban theatre company. Now in its 54th season, the Arts Club offers professional live theatre at three venues, as well as on tour throughout the province.