The Arts Club Theatre Company is Canada’s largest not-for-profit urban theatre company. Now in its 54th season, the Arts Club offers professional live theatre at three venues, as well as on tour throughout BC.
The Development department is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented and energetic individual to take on the full-time role of Fundraising Campaign Coordinator. The ideal candidate enjoys working with data, is analytical and results-oriented, and also understands the human element behind the data. They are detail-oriented and enjoy working in a very supportive team environment. This position will conduct A/B tests of fundraising materials, analyze patron data, and execute digital fundraising initiatives, including email fundraising, in order to increase donations and donor retention.
Taking direction from the Director of Development and reporting to the Manager of Individual Giving, this position will work closely with all members of the Development team to assist in the planning and execution of fundraising campaigns.
We are seeking a team member who is creative and likes the interaction of a close knit group. The ideal candidate will work well with tight deadlines and can multitask in a work environment that is fast paced and constantly evolving.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Create, schedule, and distribute fundraising email communications to patrons
- Report on email performance and analyze KPIs to identify areas of improvement
- Conduct A/B tests on fundraising tactics to maximize effectiveness
- Perform data segmentation and extractions for fundraising efforts
- Conduct analyses and give recommendations to the Individual Giving Manager on strategies related to donor upgrading, retention, and acquisitions
- Analyze and report on fundraising campaign performances
- Assists Individual Giving Manager in the planning and execution of individual giving campaigns and initiatives where requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and careful attention to detail
- A university degree in marketing, fundraising or the equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Tessitura or other SQL based database is an asset
- Experience with HTML-based email marketing platforms is an asset
- Love of theatre and performing arts
Email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 5, 2018.
We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted