The Arts Club Theatre Company is Canada’s largest not-for-profit urban theatre company. Now in its 54th season, the Arts Club offers professional live theatre at three venues, as well as on tour throughout BC.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Data & Marketing Coordinator is accountable for data segmentation and extraction for single ticket and subscription marketing campaigns to maximize ticket sales and increase loyalty. This person is also responsible for the execution of partner programs and patron retention events. The ideal candidate enjoys working with data and is analytical and results-oriented. We are seeking an individual with good interpersonal skills who wants to pursue a career in marketing and enjoys working in a close-knit work environment.
The successful candidate is a confident, creative, detail-oriented individual with considerable communication skills who thrives on the exchange of ideas.
The Data & Marketing Coordinator is a permanent, full-time position with the following hours: Monday–Friday, 9 AM– 5 PM.
- Performs data extractions through the CRM software called Tessitura to support direct mail campaigns
- Monitors data integrity, segmentation, and targeting
- Analyzes and reports on the performance of direct response marketing initiatives; specifically for single ticket and subscription campaigns
- Proposes data-driven recommendations based on analyses and A/B testing
- Plans and executes loyalty-based marketing events
- Manages the Partner Restaurants Program and owns the relationships with the partners
- Other duties as required
Skills to be gained:
Data Analytics, Applications of CRM Software, Storytelling through data, Reporting on the success of marketing campaigns, Business Development, Partner Relationship Management, Event Management
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and results-oriented mind-set with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A love of theatre and the performing arts
Email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 22, 2017
We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.